Wednesday, September 17, 2008

homework! homework!

just finished reading Kuhlau's biography.

hmm...finally i've made up my mind to study =.= i'm such a lazy bum!

for almost one month my teacher gave me "holidays" but i dunno how to use the time to study! OH-MY-GOD!!!!!! the exam is coming soon, around november @ december, and i'm still "empty-minded" ... omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg...=.=

my ah sir gave me some homework to do this week: search for the biography of Mr. Kuhlau and Mr. Czerny; prepare a better presentation for the Gd. 5 piece, and study the books i bought to gain more knowledge on music teaching.

it's been 2 days after my lesson, and now only i start to work on them... =.=

...
.....
.......
.........
...........
..............
.................
....................

WHHHHYYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!

why i chose to work and study at first??!!

why i still need to do those irritating paper works even in music diplomas?
(already sent to england but please allow me to do some shout-outs here..)

why the time passes so fast?

why am i still a piano teacher??? i dun have other choice already meeehhh?????

WHHHHYYYYYYYYY????!!!!!

...
.....
.......
.........
............
..............
.................
...................
.....................

okey, feel better now. i will work hard on my studies from now on. i'll force myself to do my second homework tomorrow: search for Czerny's biography.

I love my job.

I love my studies.

I love myself.

Good Luck On Everything.

No comments: