Tuesday, September 16, 2008

no idea for the title...

it's monday today, but yesterday i thought today is tuesday == buu-duuhh!!!

i was so happy when thinking about tuesday, but suddenly my sis reminded me, her words pulled my mood back...

ok, talking about today, hmm... i got a new friend to sms suddenly. he's Mr. H.

it's Mr. E who passed my phone number to Mr. H....

@#$@#%$^#$%^!@#$#@$%^#$^!!!

he didn't ask for my permission at all!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

DARN!!! it's been a long time i didn't received this kind of sms, one year i guess. suddenly i felt so blank, so old, dunno how to reply ==" but luckily Mr. H has quite many topics to chat about, he made my hp busy ringing the whole afternoon till night. not a bad sms friend though ^.^

i'm happy HAPPY happy HAPPY happy now~ because, i'm very sure that:

TOMORROW IS TUESDAY!!!

ngieeeeek ngiek ngiek ngiek ngiek!!

No comments: